14 April 2010

Good Things!

I've been working harder this semester to maintain my pointer. Yes, I repeat this; to maintain my pointer. However, I am seriously tired with all my hard works when there is no reward. No, what I mean is, I've been trying to get the best in every subjects but unfortunately, it never been paid off. Do I look stupid now? Exactly and I'm lost especially when I'm learning MEDIA LAW. Do I have to repeat? Yes, MEDIA LAW! Frankly, MEDIA LAW is killing me deep inside. I never understand and I don't know what to do.
_____________________________________________________
Yet, that is the big problem of mine. Yeah, you can ignore it because it is none of your business! Whatever I do, it is obviously for myself and to be honest, I have to be selfish because I really want to be successful and that will really satisfied me! You can say whatever you want. You can say that I'm ignoring people because that is really TRUE. Keep on talking SHITS about me people. Keep on going and never STOP! That makes me even stronger day by day.

Lastly, I really wanted to say this to You guys, DAMN and FUC* OFF. Hey, I still can smile after you make me cry. So, is it my fault to be happy after you make my life miserable? Thanks to you. Yes to YOU.

( = _ = ! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home