19 April 2010

hell yeah

Use people that using you. Yes, I'm good in using peep's! Whatever it is, obviously we will use people. Just like you and me.

______________________________________________

Get enough rest dear. Final presentation is just around the corner. So do Final exam! Hey, I do 'love' exam. Don't you? Skip this part.

This is the important thing! I've been going to cinema recently. I mean, watching movies. F.Y.I, I've watched 'Lu Pikirlah Sendiri', 'Semerah Cinta Stilletto' and a scary story from Thailand it sounds like uhh, ermm 'Who are You?' (Daaaaa, I just can't recall the movie's title) Okay. It's easy for me. Both of the Malay movies are totally lame. It is just a typical Malay stories that have problems in life. Bla,bla,bla. However, the Thailand scary movie is not as scary as I imagine! So, it is just an ordinary movie but it still attract my attention. Hell yeah!

Keep on supporting FILEM MALAYSIA! (Geee, it sounds lame! Macam mana nak support kalau kualitinya macam s_ _ p_ _) Okay, sorry for that. Peace people.

___________________________________________

Hey, HE! He gives me respond! Oh, oh, sangat teruja. Okay! Itu saja. Nanti cerita banyak, kantoi pula!

>.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home