11 May 2010

Buat Aku Tersenyum.

Hey. This is a story about two weeks. I have to admit this; I'm happy and at the same time, I'm a bit disappointed. Guys, do you still remember when you are in kindergarten, you're friends used to say, "Eh, awak jangan kawan dengan dia. Dia jahat!". Bla, bla, bla. Stupid things. Yet, it still happens to me in the age of 20's. Hahaha. Kau bayangkan. The problem of kanak-kanak, itulah yang aku alami sekarang! Hell. Say it loud if you are not satisfied with me! Tak perlu cari backup sana, sini. It's easy and this matter would not be as big as today. Kau sendiri started it, you have to finished it. I've told you before, once you start it, I would not stop it and yes, I will keep on going. Seriously, this is a stupid thing and I've warn you, don't talk bad things behind me! Bring it on lah wei!

Okay, okay. Enough with that! Heh, I remember this; a friend asked me about mother's day. Have I wished my mother? Hey, I do love my mom but just keep it to yourself. There's no need to tell others to wish mother's day. Do you have to update your status in Facebook, Myspace and others just to wish 'Selamat Hari Ibu'. Damn, no need okay! Yes, stop asking others about mother's day. You have to put yourself in others situation also. Just like me! I HAVE NO MOM SINCE I AM 8 YEARS OLD! Hah, puas hati? Memang aku tak pernah wish mother's day since that day. So, tak perlu nak bangkit-bangkitkan hal ibu ke hal apa ke yang lain. I'm done!



Anyway, I should wish mother's day to; "Selamat Hari Ibu kepada semua ibu yang mengaku Ibu". Okay, just smile and always smile. Jangan jadi anak derhaka. Syurga di bawah tapak kaki Ibu.


=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home