14 May 2010

Everything

Hey, hello. This is damn tiring week for me. I'm having final this Monday. Oh, yes. That means I have to study harder just like every Semester. Haaa, to be honest, I never study so hard. However I will always put effort in everything I do. I just try my best and I will always remember what my father said to me. He gave me strength to keep on going. He always gave everything I want. This makes me want to make him proud of me. No matter what I want, he will always try to satisfied me. I have to admit this; I am stubborn and selfish! Everything I want, I will ask for it. Hey, I am a spoiled child. That is what my sister said to me.



Can I still be one of the dean list this semester? I'm afraid to put any expectations. Thus, my father always trust me and put high expectations on me. Why? Because he knows that I can do and I will do anything to get what I want. Do I still have that spirit? Mungkin tidak. Selepas aku bergaduh dengan seorang yang penakut, aku jadi agresif menyumpah-seranah! Serius, aku tak tipu kau. Bnayak aku sumpah seranah kau. Aku just nak pesan, "Pulanglah ke Pangkal Jalan dan berhenti memburukkan aku" . Yes, I wrote it in Malay so that she understands me better! Supaya jangan pulak ada salah faham. Takut kau tak berapa nak faham kalau dalam English. So, rasa macam dah jelaskan?

Anyway, Sayang. Please wish me good luck for my final exam eh? Gila ahhh. Aku suka kau kot. Tapi kau mungkin rimas dengan aku. Yes, I notice that. Apa-apa jelah. Just harap kau okay selalu. Aku akan terus menyimpan rasa ini.

>.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home