16 May 2010

kau dan aku

SEMUA TAHU

H
ello. This feeling is not good especially when I'm having finals tomorrow. The situation: I got a lot of invitations; My friends wedding, Bertunanglah, Beranaklah, Cukur jambullah. Come on guys. Aku serius cemburu. Think this: I have no steady boyfriend at all but you guys sampai dah beranak-pinak memang last2 aku je seketul yang tinggal seorang diri. Eh, but we are still young. To get married at the age around 22 or 23, it is seriously young for me. Hey, however, this is strange. You have no steady Boyfriend at the age of 22. HAHAHA.Yes, you can call me loser. Every time I went to a friend's wedding ceremony, they keep on asking me the same thing, "Yan, still macam dulu, empat tahun dah, macam tu jugak. Takde Boyfren. Kau bila nak mencari wei. Kami tak sampai hati nak kawin awal-awal sebab kaulah :P" WTH. Chill guys. Aku memang tak ready nak handle life after marriage.

After all, life is not for love. Banyak lagi yang kita boleh buat. Aku bukan love maniac. Eh, tapi feel tu mestilah ada dan aku straight. HAHAHA. Cuma rasa cinta itu belum mari lagi sebab aku rasa cukup semua. What do I need more? I have a father that willing to sacrifice anything for me, I have a sister that will love me no matter what I did wrong, I have a lil brother that always talk rubbish to me. I do love them. So, tak perlu tanya-tanya aku dalam nada perli bila aku nak ada Steady boyfriend or so whatever. Memang lambatlah kalau tunggu aku.

>.<

1 Comments:

Blogger Nora Karim said...

yeah... just enjoy ur live yan... one day someone will come to you and say... "will u be my princess?!" - at that time you can tell the world.. that "i'm not a loser!" -peace!-... hihihih...

May 25, 2010 9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home