14 June 2008

again and again.

i really wanna get these hot gays guys!uh yeah.walllllaaa.sedap hingga menjilat jarijari tangan serta kaki.

Zachary Levi.
trust me.he's telling me to marry him."hey honey,will you marry me?please.i really need you.you take my breathe away.oh honey.i know you wanna hug me.come on."


Jensen Ackles
hell yeah! he's asking me for a ride.demmit."hey darling,come ride with me!na'ah,dont worry,my car is big enough for you.i really wanna have some fun with you darling."

Freddie Prince Jr.
oh gosh.he's asking me out for a date."baby,will u come here and sit next to me.i will take you out if u cook me a dinner.i know you can cook nasi goreng.its my fav.come baby,kiss me."

Miroslav Klose
he's coming to malaysia just because of me."my love,i just can't stop thinking of you since the day i meet you.i'm coming to malaysia just for you my love.oh,i just love you so much."

like,hello??hahaha.aku macam dalam dilemma.tak tahu nak pilih siapa.semua macam bagus dan semuanya aku suka suka aku.urggghhh,pening kepala.oh man,tak tahu nak yang mana.takut salah pilih pulak.aku nak pilihan yang tepat.deng you!awuuuuu!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.kO mimpi jOlah.perasan.

June 15, 2008 6:11 AM

 
Blogger Aliya Azmi said...

HAHAHAAHAHA. kelaka la yan!

June 17, 2008 1:41 AM

 
Blogger izyanwasli said...

aliya-thanks for coming:D

June 18, 2008 5:11 PM

 
Blogger izyanwasli said...

leen-hakhak~leen,kau jelous?

June 18, 2008 5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home