25 June 2010

It's all yours

Hey, it's been a while aite? There's nothing interesting happened. Yes, it's just a bored TWO months holiday. Waiting for the result! Nah, I'm seriously nervous. I hate this feeling so damn much when I have to wait and wait and wait. Hehe, Madam Nora, if you are reading this, can you please tell me my result? Am I doing well? *muka comel macam kucing dalam cerita sherk*. Yes, I know. I should say this; padan muka kau, banyak sangat main sem lepas. Haaa, takkan tak boleh agak kau dapat berapa? Oh, shut up lahh Otak! Ok, cukup.

I
will be in Miri this 7/7 until 9/7 to visit my grandma. Yes, tulang pinggul patah. I heard her voice over the phone and she is crying. It's painful. I know that and I love her so much. She's the best granny on earth! I bet you. So, I do miss her banyak-banyak sebab last year kami tak balik raya. Anyway, this year, aku balik kampung sampai dua kali. Raya pun balik juga. Eh, eh. Just need to tell you guys. Aku dah dapat anak saudara perempuan yang, well, comel macam aku. Enough said.


A
fter going to Miri, I will be at Terengganu, my brother-in-law's house. The 'best place' ever. Yeah, where I can find myself stupid for not understand a single word! Even they call me 'yang'. Though, they love me so much kan! Hahaha. Yet, I try to entertain people with my foolishness. Orang suruh buat lain, then, Kau buat lain. "Mung jangang kawing orang ganu. Dok pahang benda yang ni". Mak mertua kakak aku dah bersuara. Haa, yes. Dok pahang? Aku belajar di Pahang. Memangla dok Pahang. Stupid! Eh, one more thing, do you have money to buy me Nikon D-90? Hope that you can buy me one.
No, I do not need this Nikon, I can buy that D-3000, It's cheaper! I really need this nikon D-90.



So, I will be tired of waiting for the registration day, Ambil result, bayar yuran, start class. Anyway, might be busy.


SHAH ALAM-KUALA LUMPUR-MIRI-KUALA LUMPUR-TERENGGANU-KUANTAN



Hey sayang. Wait for me at Kuantan, Pahang.


=_=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home